Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spencer loves his brother, sometimes a little too much or should I say, a little too hard. He likes to come over and give Linc a squeeze. A hard squeeze. "S'getti" night. He goes right into the bathtub after.

Spence just being Spence.

I had to. They are just too cute and chubby.



Lincoln has been so smiley ever since his operation. No more colic from this kid. He is just a happy boy now. I knew it was his belly button that was causing all the problem.






1 comment:

Prentiss said...

We miss you guys!! Your boys are so dang cute...I really miss them. I am glad Linc's procedure went well. What a sweetheart. Are you coming down any time soon? Hope you are all doing great!