Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Randomness

This shirt is for you, Jonsie!!! "I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so" that's Jonsie's theme song.



Linc and dad at play
So Mom Hale and I went to the coolest shop ever (kid to kid) and we got the cutest Halloween costumes for the kids for the next 3 yrs. Seriously!!!! They are super cute. What do you think?
Our lil' Honey Bear, Linc as a busy bee
This will be a future costume, but I didn't like the huge head on top so we removed the head and left the ears, now you can see his face, it's a lot better.
This year Spencer will be M-I-C-K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E, he loves this costume.

This is a possibility for Lincoln this year. He has several to choose from, I know, it's an illness, I really should get some professional help, Alisa or Deanna, can you help me? I doubt it!!!

This is so cute, it's a Pottery Barn Kids that we got at Kid to Kid for $7.99.
"Woof"


So sleepy!!!! He fell asleep jumping in the jumper.
So Aunt Jonsie decided to paint Spencer's fingers with glittery nail polish. Joni was working on her nails when he wanted the same treatment, so she did and this is the results.

"HELP, I'm high-centered."
See!!!
These next pictures are priceless. But I'm not biased or anything.



Spencer right before church. It's an apron he's wearing.

1 comment:

D and C said...

I seriously love those boys. Can they possibly get any cuter!!! I miss them.
Love you guys.