Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome to the family - Lucas Guy Bowler

Lucas Guy Bowler - 9 lbs 8 oz - 20 in. long - 8:08pm 1/24/11. I now have to label all my boys pictures at this age. They all look alike. It's crazy. Soooo now I know what we can make on the boys side of things, I wonder what our girl would look like.
These pictures were taken the day after he was born from a photographer that comes into the hospital and takes newborn pictures. They turned out pretty cute. Lucas totally doesn't look like this anymore. He was so swollen here, but still looks like a Bowler/Hale mix.
He has long fingers (Hale side).
And long toes (Hale side), we call them finger toes, they are that long.

This cute blanket was made by Aunt Tenille. She is amazing with what she can make. This has the alphabet crocheted in it. She does good work.





One of my favorites!!!!
I love how Spencer is looking at Lucas.

My 3 sons!!!

No comments: