Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, April 4, 2011

February Hale get-together

Ok, so I know it's been awhile. You have to forgive me and my gallbladder for getting in the way. But here they are at least. This is the boys, wow, I need to start saying the older boys now, playing on Aunt Alisa's IPad. They have fun making their own minions.
We have made a new tradition for each get together to take pictures of Kambry and Lucas to see how fast they grow. I know Lucas is going to surpass Kambry real fast. My boys tend to be on the solid side. So this is when we were taking those pictures and the other two felt left out, so they got added in. Can you believe how big Linc and Spence are. It's crazy, you don't realize it until their next newborns. These kids are all gonna be buddies, running around, being crazy sooner than we'd like.
Spencer wanted to check out the other kids.
These 2 young'uns arms just did this automatically. It's so cute.
This looks like Lucas is smelling Kambry. He already thinks she smells good. Johnson's baby lotion is hard to resist. Look at how their legs are bent the same. It's just too cute.

Alisa made this awesome cake. It tasted great too.
If Kambry isn't already a girly girl, than I don't know the definition. This is a tutu GRandma Hale gave her. It's so full and too cute. Kambry is adorable just wearing a diaper. Kevin and Tenille are in so much trouble when she gets older. How can you get mad at this face. I have no idea.
Spencer loves Kambry.
He loves his new brother also.
They both are a little fond of him.




This is Lucas' 2 week appointment. He weighed 9 lbs. This is when he had to get his heel pricked for the PKU test and then he was circumcised this appointment also. Let's just say he didn't have a very good day. But we made it through and he's all okay.
This was Lucas' first shower with his dad. He loved it. He was so lax. He just hated when mom took him out to get him dressed. Poor kid!! It's a tough life when someone waits on you hand and foot. So sad!! How would it be.

No comments: