Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

March 2011

I know it's been a long time since I've posted, or I've been told, but this is my second attempt since the first one had an error in it and it was all erased. I had it all done with text and all (which was so funny) and poof, all gone!!! After much swearing and gnashing of teeth, I tried it again. So here we go......Spencer felt bad that Lucas didn't have a Mickey Mouse so he lent Lucas his for his nap. So sweet.

After a long day out with no naps for the boys we came home and Lincoln was playing with this swing. After about 5 minutes there was little movement in that area and this is what I found. He was totally out!! It was so funny. He slept like this for a good 1/2 hour and then woke up and adjusted his position.......

......to this. How could this be a better position. But he liked it apparently because he was asleep for another hr this way. His knees were right on the bar and he would rock back and forth gently with his body while he was still asleep. He is such a wierdo.

Another view of the wierdness that is Lincoln.

Spencer is so cute. He always asks if he can be in a picture with his brother, Lucas. So here it is.

Now this is Lincoln wanted to get in the action. He is such a hard kid to get to smile. So I have to threaten him that if he wants to be in the picture he has to smile. It works about 10% of the time.

This is when I threatened him big time. See, if it works.....is that the saying. Oh well.

Lucas is such a happy little stinker.

Look at the legs. He is such a chub.

This is Lucas saying, "really mom, another picture".



St Patty's Day. There's no pinching in this house.





This onesie was given to Lucas by his Aubt Jonsie, it is so cute. Thanks Jonsie, it was perfect.



No comments: