Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Visit from Micah, weekend with Aunt Alisa, mom doing laundry

Brett, Becky and Micah decided to surprise Mom by coming for a visit. It was so good to see them. Micah is getting so big.

This is Lincoln making his normal everyday face. :)

Lincoln showing off his goods. Look at that belly. Don't you want to nibble on it.

Lucas just happy to be here.

Jason wrestling with Spencer.

Doesn't he look so guilty?

Micah and Lincoln

So Alisa decided to save me and take the boys (Lincoln and Spencer) for the weekend. It was such a lifesaver. I was feeling so aweful this weekend, so she really saved me more than she'll ever know. Thank you so much, Alisa!!! The boys had a blast. Like always, the rest of the week they kept saying, "Aunt Alisa is so much nicer than you, mom". ;) "She'd let me do" or "Aunt Alisa would play with me" is all I heard. This is Spencer posing for Aunt Alisa (she took my camera, hers died).

This is Lincoln's reaction when he was told it was time to go back home. He doesn't look too happy, does he?

I have no comment about this one. It's probably the reaction she got when she said it's time to get in the car to go home. They thought if they did this, she wouldn't see them and they wouldn't need to go home. Probably!!?

The boys watching a movie with my blanket on them. I say this because Alisa made this awesome Mickey blanket for me and she just keeps it at her house. You know, for when I visit. She just hasn't given it to me yet.

This is an awesome way to keep the boys quiet. I have tried this many times since then......but I used a little better gripping tape.....you know, the silver kind.

Spencer wishing his Aunt Alisa was his mommy. ;)



This is Spencer picking which sticker to use on his mouth. Good thinking, Alisa!!!

This is a genious idea.

I don't think this sticker came off the whole time they were there. They had sticker marks on their lips when they got home...HEEHEEHEE!!! It really is hard to get that sticky stuff off their mouths, I know that from firsthand experience........Okay people I really am joking!!!! Really!!!

This is me doing the laundry. It was a exceptionally large load this time....about 14 pounds more than normal.

I don't remember if this is before the wash or after.....

He came out really clean. It ended up working out really well....the kid came out clean and the clothes he was wearing were also washed...so really it was a double wammy!!!


Again..joking

No comments: