Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

This was the end result to sorting out Grandma Hale's necklaces. The one with the orange beads was a handmade necklace that one of my brothers made for my mom. It's out of turkey bones. INTERESTING!!!
So the other day, Spencer finds this binky that he used when he was little. He now has decided that he likes it. When was this decision when he was screaming in church or out in public and he wouldn't even consider taking it. But now, when we don't want him to start taking one, he walks around with it in his mouth all day. (Well, not all day, only when he finds one laying around the house) I know, then why don't we just put them up, you ask, well, it has been a little nice when we really need him to be quiet. No just kidding, he really plays with it mostly. I wonder if it feels good with him teething and everything.
This is our little daredevil. He loves to pull himself up on chairs and then stands up and puts his hands in the air like he's going to fly off. He even stands straight up on his toys like his activity table and his car. It's quite scary how fearless he really is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

D and C said...

He is so cute!!! I can't tell for the life of me who he looks MORE like?? I think he is just a perfect mixture of both!!!

Prentiss said...

Isn't that so how it is??? They want their binki when they're not supposed to want it! He is adorable. We had a fun time with Joni at dinner tonight!! She is so cute! We missed you guys, though! It's just not the same!
:(