Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our big news!!!!

Hi everyone. Well, if you don't know yet, we are expecting a new addition to our family. We waited until I was well into my second trimester to tell anyone (we didn't want to jinx it). Jason and I didn't even talk much about it until now, we have had a lot of almosts. With this being my 7th pregnancy and one being Spencer, we have been really cautious about everything. But now we know it's another BOY!!! Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled having a little girl but we really wanted a buddy for Spencer and being pretty much 2 yrs apart(25 months), we wanted them to be able to do the same stuff together. Plus we already have a lot of boy stuff so it really works out. And with me being due Oct. he can wear the same stuff with the seasons and I don't need to stress about going out and buying all new stuff. So that's our big news that we've been hiding from everyone.

So we've come to the conclusion that Spencer was a miracle baby. I am now on MANY meds to keep this baby alive inside of me. It has made me very very sick. Poor Jason, one of the meds I'm taking is hormones, so I have MANY mood swings. One moment I'm laughing and the next I'm in tears. I never knew there was so many sad commercials on the tv nowadays. The toliet paper ad always gets me (just kidding, but it's almost that bad). I never thought I'd be taking a pharmacy worth of pills this early on in my life. I'm not THAT old. But if it helps, I'll take 100 more. I am so lucky to have found out this conclusion to the problem we've been facing for a long time now. I consider myself very very lucky.

2 comments:

D and C said...

Janine, that is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you guys. You make pretty darn cute babies, so I am sure your next one will be just as cute. I really can empathize with what you have gone through. I have lost 4 of my own. Its the hardest thing Christian and I have EVER gone through, but I really do have a testimony of Heavenly Father's timing. I hold on to that faith when I am really down about it. Everything is going to be ok! I love you, I wish I was there to help!! TAKE IT EASY, rest and know that you are in my thoughts...always!
LOVE YOU!

Prentiss said...

We are so excited for your sweet little family! What an exciting time. It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago!