Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SORRY!!!

  • So I know I haven't posted for quite a while, but I do have a legitimate excuse. Or else I think it is. This is what's been going on with us lately.
  • Well, three weeks ago while Jason was at his night job, I started feeling this sharp pain in my back. It was about 2:30am and it kept getting worse. So I finally called Jason and told him we needed to head to the ER. So we did and a week later I was released. I was in there from Mon night to Fri night. The doctor told me she wanted me in longer but I had had it. I wanted to go home. So I was on strong pain meds and antibiotics.
  • What happened was I had a whole bunch of infections including a kidney infection with stones to top it all off. I was in pretty bad shape. Poor Jason had to keep going to work at days and nights. It was hard on all of us. He was a real trooper and I love him so much for all he does for me. He is my rock and I don't know I'd do without him.
  • I was alone all the time in the hospital and Jason was exhausted taking care of Spencer and going to work. He would come when he could, but he was running ragged.
  • Thank heavens for my Mom. She was a lifesaver and took care of Spencer while he was at work. And then when I got home, Jason's mom came and helped take care of me and Spencer. She was great!!! I really appreciated all that help.
  • Needless to say it has taken me this long to finally get back on my feet. I still am trying to pass these stones, but that's all. All infections are gone. YEAH!!! And I am feeling pretty good.
  • So now I can post some of our new pictures. We went down to St George this last weekend for Amy's baby, Kelsey's blessing. We had a good time and it was great for Spencer to be with his cousins,Papa, Grandma and of course his Aunt JoJo again. He loved every minute of it!!!

No comments: