Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Perspective!!!

So lately we have had a lot of things thrown at us all at once as a family. We have had many weddings on both sides of the family (which have been so great and we are sorry if we couldn't make all of them, though you were in our hearts and thoughts on your special day) and we've had many deaths also. Jason had many close relatives pass away just recently. It really makes you think. Man, life is so precious!! Then just this last Sunday, Jason had a fellow employee that he works really close with pass away from a sudden car accident. He had just worked with her on the Friday before and he was talking with her about what type of bike she should get for her 7 yr old son. It's crazy!!! Then when he went in on Monday night, he found out that she was gone. That fast!!! The son was in the car with her and he was fine but she didn't make it. It's heartbreaking how fast it could slip away from you. He told me when he got home that morning when he got home and he was just stunned. I feel for that little boy. Luckily her brother will take care of him, but man, that really makes me think........
  • Do I tell Jason just how much he means to me before I kiss him goodbye before he leaves for work everyday?
  • Does he really know that he means the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without him?
  • Have I given all the love I have to him and my little boy that I can give in one day?
  • What kind of person have I become? Would Spencer grow up knowing his mom tried her hardest to be the best mom she could be? And does he know how much I adored him?
  • Does my family and friends know how important they were to me in my life?
  • Did I say thank you and I love you enough?

Because just like that it can be taken away from me and I don't want any regrets. I just can't tell you how much all this has impacted me. Yeah, I am on A LOT of hormones lately, but I don't think that's it.


I really do want all my loved ones to know how important they are to me in my life and how much they have impacted me and even inspired me to become a better me. I can never thank you all enough for your examples and kindness you have shown towards me and my family. I can never repay you for it all. I have the best family from both sides, friends both new and old, and just anybody who has helped me along the way. Even with just a kind word or an encouraging nudge. I really love you all and hope you know I appreciate each and every one of you. I wish I could name you all off one by one but I don't think you'd keep reading. It would be a very long list. Just know that I do mean YOU when you are reading this. Each one of you have done something in my life to make me who I am today. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I didn't want another day to go by without letting you all know how I feel. I give all my love and kisses to all who are reading this. You are truely special to me!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Prentiss said...

Ohh, how sad, Janine! It really does put things in perspective when we lose friends and loved ones! We love you guys and have missed you so much...you are coming for the Bowler reunion, right!!? Love you!
ps..I have been catching up on everyones blogs..it was neat to see all the fun things you have been doing!

D and C said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I just wish we were closer to eachother. MOVE BACK TO CALI!!! loL!!!