Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spencer with his cousin, Brenna. He wanted me to keep taking pictures of them together. When I stopped, he would cry and pat the chair beside him for Brenna to get back on the chair so we can take another one. It was cute.
I asked Brenna to show me what she looks like when she gets mad. Then I snapped the picture. She is so funny.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janae said...

Jason, This is Janae. Hey I just thought I would say a quick hello. Come and check out our blog. http://kbangfamily.blogspot.com/ I am so excited to see that you got a cute little son. Do you know what your next one is?

Prentiss said...

Such cute pictures....the grumpy face of Brenna looks oh so familiar! :) I am excited to see you this week!!