Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry!!

Ok I know it's been a while since I've posted, but we've had so much going on that I just didn't have time. I know, no excuses. So here you go. Enjoy!

The first picture is at Grandma and Papa's house in St. George. Spencer with his "Otto" doggy.


This is a cute picture of Spencer with his Aunt "JoJo".
This is at Kristena's wedding. It was at a cute reception center that had a pond in the back with "Nemo's" in it. Spencer loved looking at all the "Nemo's".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: