Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We had a blast with Spencer at the zoo. He loved every minute of it. He was a little upset when he realized he couldn't touch and hug the animals though. (Our bad for taking him to a petting zoo at the fair the day before. Oh well!!) But he was so cute when he saw a animal he recognized from all his books. He would shout out the name everytime he saw one he knew.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: