Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lunch with Aunt Alisa downtown

Spencer, Grandma Hale and I all went downtown to have lunch with Alisa. We went to the Nauvoo Cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had a really good time. Spencer was so excited to see Aunt Alisa. These first pictures are of Spencer while we were waiting for Alisa to come from work.


These pictures are in Alisa's office (as you can tell by the name plate). Spencer loved sitting in her chair acting so professional. He worked really hard scribbling on all her important papers and every time the phone rang he's say "Hello". See he's all set to go to work. I don't know if his notes will be as legible as Alisa's though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: