Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, February 26, 2010

So as you can see my boys are wearing haedbands. These headbands are some my mom brought home from her parents house. They were some she wore when she was an early teen. So you can say there "antiques". Spencer asked when I took them out of the box what they were so I told them they went on your head. So he decided to wear one and put one on Lincoln. Lincoln's thrilled!!!

This is the other way Spencer wanted to wear it.


I couldn't resist this picture. I LOVE Lincoln's little chubba chubba legs.
Spencer giving Lincoln some brotherly advice. Hopefully good advice, probably not.
Spencer and Lincoln hold hands and walk around the house all the time. So this is just one of those times.
I love how Lincoln looks up to Spencer, literally.


So the next pictures are backwards, but I was too lazy to switch them. So here's Spencer at Cookie Cutters getting his hair cut. He loves this place. It's really cute. Here's the end result.




Here's the first picture for the hair cut. Spencer was lookin' a little girly with his long hair, so it was time to take him in.
Linc lovin' on Aunt Alisa.
We went over to Alisa's for dinner and so the next pictures were from there. We had a great time with her. My boys are so smitten with her. They have so much fun with her.


This is usually how pictures with lincoln go, it's either this look or the top of his head. Yeah, it's really great.
So it's really seldom when I get this kind of picture with him. He probably didn't see me get the camera out on this one.
Grandma just enjoying the day with her grandkids and of course, her (favorite) daughters!!! :) Just kidding, Jonsie

This is the boys waiting to see the s@#* hit the fan. Just kidding, it's just bubbles.



Spencer eating his yummy olives. "Olive juice"

2 comments:

Joey and Tascha said...

So there's a picture of Linc sitting on the carpet and I had to do a double take because his pants are the EXACT same color as the carpet and I couldn't see his legs at first glance...so it looked like he was waist-deep in something. Your boys are so cute! I hope my little Tanner turns out as sweet as Spencer is!

Prentiss said...

They are so handsome! I can't believe how big Linc is getting! We miss you all so much. So glad you are back in the basement! xoxo