Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, February 26, 2010

more pictures!!!

Lincoln came over to see me and then he leaned over and I saw.......
this, can you see it, the next picture shows it better.
He was lowridin' it.
It was really cute because he just walked around like this until I fixed it for him. But I had to grab the camera first.
Can you see what's wrong with this picture. His dad would be so proud!!!
I came in from the other room and this is what I saw. he had pulled out all the toys to find the best seat in the house. Well, it was for him.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! AHHHH!!
Lincoln went over and sat on Spencer's back and gave him a back rub.....
So Spencer had to return the favor!!!
Lincoln laying on Jason's back. He (Linc) loves doing this. It's wierd.
Tye Dye brothers
Showing mom there good sides.


Spencer decided to do his own hair today. "See, what I did all by myself".

No comments: