Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Our little Lincoln boy!!!

I promise I put the required amount of Nyquil in his bottle.....................just kidding..............please, don't turn me in, this is just my humor.............I promise I haven't tried it.........more than once....................again, just kidding!!!! He totally does look like he's sauced though.
See, this was taken right after the previous picture, he's fine....
He aparently had had enough of my gabbing because he walked around the house with both fingers in his ears. It was so funny.

Lincoln wanted to try on this hat that was 3 sizes too small. He looked so funny in it.

All set to go out in the snow. We're just missing the bottom part. This was last Sat. (the 13th) when huge flakes were coming down. It was crazy how fast the ground turned white and it coming down all day. The day before was 60 outside, it's crazy how that works.




A little light reading (one of Joni's school books) Linc got a hold of.

No comments: