Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Date night with Spencer!!!!

We took Spencer on one of our date nights. We left Lincoln with Grandma Hale because we thought it would be too long for him. So we left at around 4 to get some grub, then we went to catch the trax to head downtown. Spencer was sooooo good. He was so excited about this all day. We knew this would be the last time we could take a one on one with Spencer to this kind of activity without Lincoln so we took advantage. I had my camera out the whole time (which I can't do with Lincoln on my lap helping me) getting all the rest of these shots. We had a great time and if you need to know more about who we saw, just ask Spencer.....................but beware he will talk your ear off.


Spencer decided to pull funny faces at the camera without us knowing until we took a peek to make sure we were all in the picture. And when we looked, Spencer was laughing knowing what we'd see. That little sneek!!!
Here's the next one, he's such a character.
Finally..............a good one.
We surprised Spencer and turned and kissed him on the cheeks right before we took the picture.
Spencer was super excited to see the show.

So now the rest of the pictures are of the show and of Spencer's reaction (which wasn't much since he was so enthralled into what was going on). Pretty much all I got was stares.


This was right after he saw Mickey and Minnie come out.













Spencer being silly during intermission.












Spencer loved the show and he was excited for the next adventure (train ride home).

We had a good time, we missed having Lincoln with us, but Spencer loved having Mom and Dad's total attention all the himself. Sometimes that's all it takes for Spencer to know he's our #1 3-year old!!!!

No comments: