Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Visit from Grandma and Papa Bowler

Lincoln wanted some lovin' from his big bro.




Papa and Grandma Bowler came to visit a couple weeks ago (I know, it's been a while since I've posted) and the boys had such a great time with them.

This picture is of Papa eating on the little table entertaining the boys at breakfast. He is so cute with them. They adore their Papa and we are so lucky to have him in our lives.

Lincoln stands like this all the time, with his hands behind his back. Its so funny.

Papa and Grandma had such a long day (they had a wedding to go to this day so they were gone all day). So between wedding fun they came back to visit more with the boys, but they both fell asleep. Lincoln and Spencer were so enthralled. They kept walking up tp them trying to see if they would move. They didn't.

Papa LOVES to take Spencer on a walk around the neighborhood. So I grabbed my camera as they left. This picture is so cute. Papa is an amazing man, we love him so much.
The picture above is of Papa sharing his apple as they walked.
Spencer looks up to his Papa so much, what a great man to do that to. I have no complaints. He is a great example to my boys.

No comments: