Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Superman!!!!

This is a picture of Jason on the left and Spencer on the right. You can tell the difference in styles over the years. Look at those legs on Jason, aren't they so cute. Anyways, this was one of Jason's fathers day presents from Spencer. It wsa a huge suprise that he loved. Spencer loved being able to be just like his dad. It's pretty special. We are all in love with this amazing man and are so lucky to have him. I am so happy he decided to spend forever with me and we have an eternity to go. I am smitten and am so happy with the decisions he is making so we can move forward stronger together and have many adventures to come together. I love him til the day after forever!!! He is our superman.

No comments: