Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, February 27, 2012

I am in big trouble

So this little kiddo has decided he loves to climb up things. It is so crazy, he can't walk, but he can climb. None of the other boys did this. So I am in new territory here.
This kid is determined. It takes him a while, but he eventually does it. No help needed. I just watched and took pictures.
It's so funny because he tries every way he can to climb. He never cries because he can't get it at first, he just tries a different way and gets it.
This made me a little mervous to watch, but he held on and got to the next step.
Victory!! He got to the top. This is when I get super nervous because now I think, "Now what". He doesn't have the getting down part down at all. So now we have to build somekind of gate at the bottom step that the older boys can get over or remove easily, but Luke can't. P.S. sorry for the messy room. We have so much stuff for the boys and nowhere to put it. So it just ends up all over the floor. It does get cleaned every now and then. This just wasn't that day. Oh well.
He is now on Spencer's bed. Giving me the "ha ha ha, mom, I did it" look. The little stinker.

No comments: