Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Jan. 2012

My little Luke is trying to walk. He is so close. So this is him trying. He is so proud of himself.
This is him showing us his muscles.
He is such a funny kid.

He takes a couple steps and then leans forward....hoping we will catch him. He has learned the hard way, he can't do this with a table....it won't catch him. It was so sad when he figured that one out. He just didn't get it.
He likes to show his muscles as he walks, so talented.

He decided crawling on his knees without pants hurts. So this is how he fixed that.
The boys crammed in the back of our tiny car. They don't seem to mind it. But I do, every time I have to get them in and out.
The boys ready for church.


Lucas playing peek-a-boo. And showing me his many rolls and chubs at the same time.
It really is too bad how unhappy this kid is. I have to take a thousand pictures to get a good one like this. He just doesn't smile at all. It's a bummer.
Look how solid this kid is. It's crazy. As of now, he is 25% in height and 95% head. Hopefully someday, he has a growth spurt. Hopefully....
I don't know what he's thinking here, but I'd love to....or maybe I don't.
The many faces of Lucas.
Happy
Confused
Crazed
I really love this little dude.
This is after the boys haircuts. Disgusting, huh. I have no idea why we wait so long before we actually do it. Oh, yes I do. I tell their dad weeks before they need their hair cut, and it's when he has time to do it. That's why they look like girls before we cut their hair.
Spencer at Arctic Circle being a monkey.



This was right before the haircuts. I thought if I did their hair like this, their dad would notice that it was time. But alas, he thought it was cool and we should do it like this everyday. AGHHHH!!!

No comments: