Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Geneal Conference and City Creek Center

The boys had a good time watching conference and coloring. It was fun for them to watch carefully so they can color the ties that go along with the general authority. I also joined in on the fun.
Lincoln showing me the pencil he was using.
Our finished products for the Sat. afternoon session.
Lincoln, Spencer and Mom's hands. Lucas was taking a nap.

I thought this was so cute so I grabbed the camera.
Yes, we were among the thousands who decided to go downtown and check out the new mall on opening weekend. It was crazy and the lines that formed to go into each store made us just walk around, but it was still fun. The boys loved to watch the fountain shows.
Can you see the craziness of people. It was like disneyland without the fun rides.
Here's Luke watching the show.

The boys had a blast watching the live statues. Lincoln kept watching her, he didn't want to miss her move.

The boys right outside the food court.
We will go again when it's not so busy so we can check out some of the stores, but we did have a great time and as a bonus, Alisa came over and joined us after the temple and then the greatest thing happened.........she took them off our hands for the night. At least the two oldest. It was such a great treat........ you know, for the boys. Thank you Alisa, you are a lifesaver!!!! The boys absolutely adore you!!!

No comments: