Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, April 2, 2012

More fun

So this is what happens when you put a little boy in the bathroom in time out at night and then forget he's in there. Oops!! He was talking up a storm when he was supposed to be going to sleep and we put him in there on the stool. This is how we found him.....a while later.
My March projects that got done on time.....for once.



This was the day before Spring. The last snowfall, so we decided to make the most of it. It started with Lincoln, Lucas and I making a snowman and then Spencer came back from the store with his dad and wanted to make a second one. By that time, there was barely snow left, but we gotter done. As you can see they are a little dirty because we had just aerated the lawn the day before.



Lincoln and Lucas all ready to pitch in.
Lucas loved the feel of the snow.
Lincoln all suited up in way too small of clothes.


Please forgive the mess, but I thought this was a cute picture of Lucas watching Spencer play on the computer.

1 comment:

AH... HALE said...

Love the Snowmen! They turned out awesome. Also love all the pictures of the boys. They are so darn cute. Thanks for sharing your fun adventures!