Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 3 - Back to Disneyland

 The boys loved to wear their Mickey hats that we got them on their first time in Disneyland. So I hid them in my bag and brought them out to surprise them. Spencer wore his the rest of the days there. Lincoln wore his now and then.
 Waiting for the shuttle. Every morning while we waited, Spencer made so many friends. Friends he would see in the park later on or at the end of the night and they remembered him.
 The picture below is one of the many girls Spencer befriended. He even says now that he wants to go back to Disneyland so he can meet more girlfriends. Such a womanizer. Yes, Jason and I are in such trouble.
 Lincoln relaxin' waiting for the shuttle.
 Spencer wanted me to take a picture of him and his "girlfriend".
 He even shared his ears.
 This is how Lincoln wore his ears most of the time. He is such a funny kid.
 Lincoln watching every turn the bus made waiting patiently to get there.

 Spencer with another "girlfriend" he met as we waited fo the World of Color to begin.
 This show was amazing!!! We loved it!! And the picture below is the kids watching the fireworks show that was going on in the other park. They both made really good friends there,
 Lincoln loved waiting for the bus under this tiny palm tree. He kept pretending that he was eating coconuts.

 The kids loved the Bugs Life part of California Adventure. They loved how they were the size of the bugs and everything was huge around them.




 One of Spencer's favorite rides.

 Mr. Lincoln

 Spencer making a wish at Snow White's wishing well. He sat there for a long time and I asked him if he had finally thouht of a wish and he turned to me and said, "Do you think I can wish for the baby brother to be a sister". I told him that maybe he should think of another wish because that was a wish that definitely wasn't going to come true.
At the end of the night, this is how Lincoln was in the stroller.....totally gone. So Spencer wanted me to take a picture of him being Lincoln. It was another geat day!!!

No comments: