Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 5 - Guess where

 So on this morning, our last day there, Spencer wanted to go on Indiana Jones first thing. So Linc and I waited for them to get out. So we decided to pull the camera out while we were waiting. Lincoln was in a silly mood so here are his expressions.



 Lincoln and I decided to go our own way while Jason and Spencer went on Splsh Mountain. So we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and then waited to see all the Hundred Acre Woods characters. Lincoln was in heaven.
 Linc and Tigger
 Linc and Pooh
 He wouldn't stop hugging him. I had to pry him off. It was so cute.
 The last time at the Jedi Academy
 Autotopia, the boys loved driving
 Linc is a crazy driver
 Spencer walked up to this Storm Trooper and hugged him. I wonder how much he gets that. The picture below is of Lincoln and Spencer at the Star Tours ride. Lincoln loved it. I'm glad we fixed his shoes.

 We walked Downtown Disney and went to the Lego Store. All of these statues and the background are all legos. It was so impressive.
 Spencer loved all the legos.
 I wish we went earlier in the day, but can you make out the giant dragon on top of the building. It is insane.
 Inside the store.
 Spencer was tired of walking so he decided to give Lincoln a ride.
 On Main Street.
 While we were taking pictures on Main Street, Chip walked right up to the boys and played with them. It was so fun for them. He played for so long. A line formed behind us and he just kept interacting with them. It was a huge highlight.
 Donald and Daisy.

 Then right after Donald and Daisy, Dale came up to the boys and interacted with them. He kept trying to drink Lincoln's orange juice. They had the best time.
 One last picture in front of the castle. Jason insisted I get these ears to match the boys.


Our last day was so awesome. We were there when it was so dead and we walked on every ride. It was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation. The boys were angels the whole time. Every day was so long for them and they didn't complain once. It really was heaven.

1 comment:

alisa said...

You all looked like you had a FABULOUS time in Disneyland. I agree that it is one of the happiest places on earth...although often not the most relaxful. You completely exhausted the boys with all the walking. How fun!! The silly pictures of Lincoln are great! What a character. I'm glad the boys were able to visit my "boyfriend" Mickey! I love you all!!