Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spencer's first days at school

 Spencer was up and attum' at 7am and ready to get on the bus by 7:15. He was so excited!!! First day at Kindergarten is a huge one!
 My big kindergartener.
 This was his first homework assignment. He had to put together a spotlight....he wanted to fill in all the questions himself. So with a lot of time and effort, he got it done. It turned out really great!! All the handwriting is his. I was so proud he wanted to take on that endevour.

 Off to the bus stop.....way early....so we decided to take some time and take lots of pictures.


He wanted me to take a picture of his "cool" backpack.
 His dad walking him to the bus stop.
 Taking time to give some fatherly advice.
 Spencer took no time at all to meet new friends. Can you see that they of course are the girls he's meeting. Such a ladies man.

 He didn't even give a wave back at us. He was too determined to get on that bus.

The younger brothers waiting for their older brother to get home off the bus. And yes, they are still in their pj's.  
 Spencer off the bus.
 His first 100% on an assignment and a welcome to school treat.
 His hat he colored and cut out all by himself. I was a little shocked since I've never let him touch scissors before.
 This was on his second day of school. I was still in my pj's on the first day, so we took a picture together when I was all put together.
 He said he had to have a picture hugging his mom and his littlest brother at the same time.
 Second day at the bus stop.
I at least got a wave this time. It was so awesome to be able to see him so excited and start this new chapter in his life. He was so ready for school and hopefully every day he is this happy to get on the bus.

No comments: