Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our little family pictures

 So on Spencer's Kindergarten spotlight project we had to put on a current family photo. Well, I couldn't find any current pictures of our family, so I decided it was time to remedy that. The last family picture I could find was last July when Lucas was itty bitty. So here are our attempts to take some. My kind sis, Joni, took these for us. We did our best.....

 After this one we ventured out into the woods and Lincoln had to go to the bathroom, so we took advantage and took some of just Jason and I.


 This was after Lucas fell down nd couldn't decide if he was going to cry or no.

 While the two oldest were inside doing their business, we took one with our Lukie Luke.
 Jason propped Lucas up on this tiny stump and had him hold on for dear life.
 Lucas needed to be entertained while we were waiting, so Jason decided to do his favorite thing.
 Yup, you guessed it.
 I don't get it....he absolutely loves it.
 This is Jason's attempt to get Luke to balance on this log.
 He wouldn't let go of Jason's hand....I didn't blame him.
 Like father like son....the difference between dad and I are two big feet.
 Finally the oldest has arrived. His turn for pictures.
 We then went over to the teepee and took pictures.

 My kindergartener and me
 The whole family back together again.
 Lincoln wanted to be inside the teepee.







 Can you see what's wrong with this picture? Look in the top right hand corner. Yup, that would be my funny bro, Kevin. I had no idea he was there the whole time. I was focused on getting a great picture. I was wondering why Joni was laughing the whole time while we were taking these shots. I just thought she was laughing at my kids. Hmmmmm,,,,,,no.

 Funny guy, that Kevin......Yup, really funny,
So there they are. Our family pictures. Next time we need to invest in professional pictures, I think. I mean, they turned out ok, Joni did a great job, it's just that we probably would have all the kids looking in the same direction if we did that. Oh well. These will work for now.

No comments: