Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!
















6 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Yay, good job you!! Kinda sad to here about baby Lincoln on your blog, though... I may have to ground you for not calling me!!

AT said...

Love the pictures of your beautiful Lincoln. He is a doll! We hope that things are going well for you. What a beautiful addition. We hope to see you soon. Happy Halloween. love you all. paula

Prentiss said...

I love all of the pictures!! Little Linc is so precious! I miss him so much...and Spencer is looking too grown up! Their Halloween pictures were so cute. We missed you guys last night!! I was so sorry to hear about your headache...rest and take care of yourself! We love you guys so much!

Janae said...

congrats. He is adorable. We are not far behind. Call us when you come to St. George next time. We would love to see him.

♥Concerned♥ said...

Sadly, we received no such picture :( But thanks for thinking of us. We love you guys and congrats again.

Prentiss said...

I just got your adorable baby announcement and thank you card in the mail...thank you so much! The announcement was so cute!! You are so talented, and the pictures were darling! We are really going to try to be at the blessing...I will let you know for sure by Thanksgiving..speaking of, we are so excited to see you all! Love you!