Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

More visitors that we LOVE!!!

Cute McKenna holding her new nephew, Lincoln
Most adorable couple ever, Kevin and Tenille

Jen's little sweethearts, Megan and Leah


Our little family is growing by two feet at a time.



Uncle Jon with Linc. Thank you, Jon for coming. It meant a lot to us having you there. We love ya!!!




No comments: