Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's official!!!

So I went to the doctor yesterday and we had another ultrasound of Lincoln. She told us that the fluid around him is decreasing too much from the last appointment so she whipped out her date book and we set a date.

10-15-08 (probably)

We will be going in Tues night to start the drugs and it'll likely be Wed sometime he will join the family!!! I'm so scared!!! It really hit me on the way home that this is happening. I mean, I knew eventually he'd have to come out, but now there's a date set and I'm just freaking!! It's not the birth part that I'm scared of either, it's the bringing another baby home and how am I going to be with two. Spencer is a pretty good kid and I know he'll be great with the new one, but am I going to be? I think I lucked out with how well behaved Spencer is.

I know it's just nerves and I will be fine, but it's just a new adventure that's happening NEXT WEEK!!! WOW!!

I just want all of you to know that I love you so much. You have impacted my life in ways you will never know. Each and every one of you have been an inspiration to me and I love you all for that. I hope you are all well and loving life. You are all the best.

I will post pictures of Linc as soon as I can.

4 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Wow! You feel like your pregnant forever and can't wait for it to be over and then suddenly, it nearly is!! And it all feels so fast!

You will do great! Going from one to two was a cake-walk. It's from two to three that nearly kills ya!

AT said...

We all very excited for your family. A new addition is an adjustment and you will be great at it. Spencer is going to love a new sibling. Karly and Keely were sad when they found out that Specer was St. George a few days before we arrived. Hope you had a great visit. We always feel so at home with the Bowlers that we miss living in St. George more and more. We will keep you in our prayers. love you all. paula

AH... HALE said...

Good luck Janine with everything. We will be waiting for the great news that he is here. We know that you will adjust well and everything will be perfect.
We love you! Kevin and Tenille

D and C said...

You guys are in our prayers!!! Hope everything went perfectly~!!!
we love you!