Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Goodbye girl, hello Lincoln boy!!!

I have been trying forever to get Jason to cut Lincoln's hair. I've even threatened to take him to pay to get his haircut and all Jason would say his "No, I'll do it". Well, 4 weeks later, he finally did it. FINALLY!!!


Now doesn't that look better, now he doesn't look like a girl. I have my little boy back.

Spencer wanted to use his foam letters to spell all the people he loves. So we started out with a few and this is how it ended. But then he kept saying more names so we had to take two pictures, so the continuation of loved ones are on the next picture. Sorry if your name isn't on it, we ran out of letters, but don't take it personally because your name was called, it's just not on the wall.
After we got these two pictures taken he wanted to keep going with all the names that weren't up there, but they were getting so pruney and the water was getting cold and you can only stay in a bathroom for so long, you know.
Spencer has graduated to a big bike so Lincoln has moved to this one. He loves it.

No comments: