Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lunch with Aunts Joni and Alisa

*Joni's snapshot
So I know this is a little late to post this since it was for Alisa's birthday on the 7th, but hey, I'm doing it now, so get over it. Well, Joni always goes to Alisa's work to take her lunch around her birthday, so the boys and I asked to tag along. We had a great time. We ate, visited, and just had a grand ole' time . We were together when we got the call that our Grandpa passed away. So it was good to have each other to talk to.
So here are the pictures we took when we were downtown. Well, I have to confess that some of these were Joni's pictures. She has an amazing eye for photography, I just followed her around and snapped anything and everything she took. I love ya, Joni, thanks for being such a great sport, even if you didn't like it. So any picture with a *, Joni took. But all the rest I took. So enjoy!! And Alisa, thanks for having a birthday so we can get some amazing pictures. "We love you so so much to infinity and beyond". And we hope you did have a great birthday!!
* Ok this is my favorite that Joni took, so I had to steal it.
* Ok, Ok, I promise that most of these pictures are mine, Joni's are mainly first (I know, because their the best) Joni, remember. I love you!!
* Just know I WOULD HAVE taken this picture, IF I didn't have to hold him up to smell the flowers. Just remember that, Joni. I helped you get some of these shots, I know, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
*Again, ditto from above.
*Ok, I'm really sick of having to put the * on everything Joni took, so I should just lie and say I took the rest, but I know if I did that, I'd get a nice little phone call from my sis. So I better keep adding the *.
*
AHHH HAAA!!! This is one I took. See I did take some good shots also, it's not all Joni. I'm good too! I know, it's so sad I have to compliment myself on my own blog. But Joni is really that good. S I have to pump myself up somehow. And yes, it worked, thank you!!
I know pure talent on my part, ok, ok, I'll stop. Just enjoy the rest of the pictures.

This was the very first picture I took of the boys together, it is a fluke I got Lincoln looking somewhat happy. He is the most difficult to shoot. Well, for me, anyways. It seems everone else can get great pictures of him. Now you wonder why I copy others pictures. But right after this, Lincoln was pulling a 'tude the rest of the day. It took me acting like a nerd to get any smile out of him. It's exhausting!!! So just know any good picture of him, just picture me on the other end acting like a retard!!! Which is totally out of character for me (shut it people).















If you look closely you can see Alisa waving in this picture. This is taken from the ground up to her work window. "Hi, Alisa"






Spencer LOVES taking pictures, so Jason found this kid friendly camera at Walmart on clearance and it was the best money ever spent!!! The only problem was that we forgot to tell him that the settings option on the camera is off limits, so with ALL the pictures he took this day and before (about 600 pictures) were all erased by him the next day. It was so sad!!! But he has learned the hard way and now he knows. It was just sad when he wanted to show his dad his day's adventure with Aunt Joni and Alisa.


1 comment:

S said...

These pictures make me miss springtime at Temple Square...