Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just hanging out at home

Lately we have been just at home relaxing. So here are some of our pictures of my little boys.

Lucas is growing like a very handsome weed. It is crazy how fast time does go by. I know, I say that all the time, but it really is true. I mean, it's unbelievable to me that it is almost Christmas. AHHHH!!! I don't have a little one anymore.
Again asleep in his bouncer. I think he does this knowing I will take a picture of it and make me look like a horrible mom. Yup, that's it, I know it.

Luke has discovered his tongue. He loves to stick it out.

Look at those cheeks. I think he's storing nuts for the winter in them. He's worried he won't get fed enough so he has decided to store food in his cheeks so he gets enough.

Poor kid.



He's clenching those 2 teeth. It's tough standing up like this.

And it's defineatly hard to look this cute.
It's just so exhausting. Where's his bouncer so he can sleep in it. That's what he's thinking.

I can't believe it, but Kambry is no baby anymore. She has stretched and is so toddler looking. It's crazy what 2 weeks can do. She has grown up so much in such a tiny little time. She is so ready to walk. I know the next time I see her, she will be. She's that close.

Look at where Luke's hand is. Je loves her so much. He is so lovey. They both are, that what makes it so awesome. They are gonna have so much fun growing up together.

Cute cousins.

We went over to see Alisa's new bathroom makeover. It's so awesome, by the way. And this is Lincoln loving on "Ichabod" as we named him. He loved kissing on him and hugging him. I think this is a tradition every year because I remember last year him doing the same thing. He's a strange one.

Lucas showing us his pearly "toofies" as Lincoln calls them. And it fits since he only has 2 for now. The top 4 are coming in fast though. It won't be long, unfortunately.

"Hi, mom"

Spencer wanting a picture with Mr. blue eyes.

This little "Teddy" has been all my boys favorites. It was given to Spencer as a baby from his Uncle Kevin and Aunt Tenille and I wish we knew it was going to be such a favorite because we should've bought 2 more. This poor bear has been wahed and hugged and kissed more times than I can count (and yes, family I can count pretty high....it's when I have to go beyond my fingers and toes that stumps me a little, but I soldier on). Just to give you a idea of how special this bear is, to let Lucas hold it for this picture, Lincoln had to be distracted, bribed, promised the world, etc. etc. This is Lincoln's bear to have and to hold from this time forward.....you know the rest. He has to have it to go to sleep, to play, even has him watch as he eats. Life is over when we can't find him. I can't tell you the hours I've looked for this silly bear. Anyways, thank you Kevin and Tenille, thanks a lot. LOL!!

Who needs a crib when you've got a bouncer. I mean, I think we're on to something. It's smaller than a crib....maybe we should just get rid of the crib and have this instead. Hmmmmm, it's a thought.

I really do like that cribless idea, I'll have to pitch the idea to Jason.

Ok, here's my question, how can someone eat "rice peepees" and get them on your cheeks like this? Can you see them on both cheeks. I mean, it takes pure talent. He's so talented that most of the time he can also get it on his nose and sometimes even on his forehead. Pure talent. I'm so proud. I need a bumber sticker for this one, one that might go something like, "Your kid might be a honor student, but can they get Rice Krispies on every surface of their face....I think not".

No comments: