Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More pictures of Hale family christmas party and Christmas eve

Lucas got this cute towel from his Aunt Tena and Uncle Brian. It is perfect.
Lucas loved his presents.
He loved the wrapping paper also.

This is the funniest thing to watch. Kambry opens her mouth so wide to make sure she gets all the food in her mouth. I keep trying to get Luke to watch her so he can do the same. He barely opens his mouth to eat.

My boys love to dance. You put music on and they all start to boogie. It's so cute. Even Lucas is in on the dancing.
Look at Lincoln's moves. He must get them from his dad.

We decided to open all the presents from us to the kids on Christmas Eve morn so we can get ready to head down south. So this is the loot the boys got.
We had a great morning. We got up, opened gifts, packed up to go to St. George and then got a phone call that Christmas Eve was cancelled down south due to illnesses, so we got to play with our gifts and headed down the next day. It all worked out.

This is my kind of mess. The kids had a great time opening up their gifts from each other and mom and dad and we just got to relax. It was a fun Christmas Eve.

No comments: