Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow Canyon

We had a great picnic at Snow Canyon with Jon and Prentiss, their girls, and Prentiss' sister Mallory. Mom had brought us sandwiches and afterwards she had to go back home and we decided to go on a hike to the sand dunes. We had the best time. We got to visit as we walked and the kids got to just run all over the place. We found thesand dunes and let the kids go at it. They had the time of their lives out there. I got some great pictures of our adventure.
This is the sand that came out of the kids shoes and clothes when we got back. It was a ridiculous amount. But it was totally worth it. We stripped the kids down outside and took them right into a warm shower. I couldn't believe how much sand was in the kids clothes, even Lincoln's diaper was full of sand. So we made sure we washed them thoroughly. It's crazy where sand ends up.

This was the remaining sand in the kids you-know-wheres.

Lucas was enjoying his time in the swing as we were stripping the other boys down.
This was Luke's 1st experience with sand. It was a huge hit. He loved the feel of it. It was some cold sand too, so I was shocked he liked it so much.




I don't know how the kids got so much sand down there clothes, can you? They would just roll down the hills.




Sweet baby Brooklynn all bundled up. It was chilly in the shade.
My boys can't get enough of their cousins. They just adore these girls. It's easy to do, they are pretty loveable.
Sweet little Luke just loving every minute of every day.

Lincoln loved rolling down these hills, it was the climbing back up that was difficult for him.
Brenna girl.





Sweet Tessa, feeling a little better. It was so good to see her in better spirits. I hate it when kids I love are sick, I just wish I could take over the pain and illness for them.
Cute cousins. I love how close these kids are. They can be away from each other for months and pick up where they left off seconds into seeing each other. It is really cute and I know this closeness will be a forever thing. I just wish we could get them together more often.



Spencer and Tessa wanted a picture with this dog that was in the RV park. It was such a cute dog.
This was my first adventure in Snow Canyon. It's crazy that it has taken me so long to see, but I think with as much fun as we had, this will be a tradition we will do every year. Thanks Jonny and Prenny for this special day, we had such a good time with you guys. We love you so much.

No comments: