Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas with the Haleions....I mean, the Hale's - Dec. 23rd

We had a great Hale Christmas party. We had yummy food, great conversations and just a grand ole' time. Here's some of the pictures from that night.
Lincoln thought it would be fun to wear his Uncle Brett's boot as a glove. It looked so funny that I had to take a picture.
Why is it that I have my boys dressed so cute and then at the end of the night, this is always how they look. It's a little frustrating......but at least he still is cute without the sweater on....right?
This is the outfit we got Kambry. I think they liked it, she is so adorable.
The boys opening up some of their gifts. They struck gold this Christmas. They really got spoiled.....it's too bad they didn't deserve any of it. Heehee!!
Kambry blowing kisses. I really can't get enough of her, she is so cute.
So Christopher Pop-in-kins dropped in the night if Thanksgiving and he popped into the most outrageous places. Here are just some of them. He popped into Spencer's stocking.....
then Lincoln's stocking....
This is what happens when Lucas drinks too much. He really should cut back. We keep trying to tell him, but he's not listening to us.

Our sweet boy.
Christopher popped in by our star...

This was the most unique.... in our gumball machine. The kids were fascinated with this one.

This is our Hale family picture. I don't know what happened to the picture, some sort of reflection off something, but oh well. Alisa got better shots, thank goodness. It was about time for this picture, the last was only with Micah and Spencer. So yes, it was time.

No comments: