Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sept 11th, 2012

 My mom and I took the boys to the "Healing Fields" in Sandy. It was so good to explain what happened on this day in 2001 to the boys. Spencer really grasped on to the news and asked a whole bunch of questions. I gave him my camera and he went around and took all these pictures (other than the ones he's in). He is a really good photographer.

 Lucas has finally grasped the "Cheese". Finally!!!


These flags are for all the soldiers who have died in service that live in UT. It was really emotional seeing all the name tags on each flag and then seeing the flowers that loved ones have put on the poles.

No comments: