Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Woodbury Family Reunion, July 13th

 We had a week to recoup from our illness and we off to another family reunion. This time it was in Sandy, near our house. It was at a park. It was really fun. We were still feeling weak so we took it easy during it.
 But our boys were all raring to go have some fun.
 Hank loved the bouncy house until a whole bunch of kids got in there and that's when he was outta there.
 Spencer makes friends wherever he goes. I never have to worry. So here he is playing this game with a new friend.
 Paula and Adrian came with their kids and we had the best time visiting with them. They make it a party wherever they go.
 Lincoln was nowhere to be found until I looked in here.
 Here's the many looks of Quincy boy.
 The combover
 One of the 3 Stooges, Moe.
 Hank's turn to be Moe.
 Adrian wanted to work out his legs....so he used the trusted Hank weight.
 Ride 'em cowboy!!
 Adrian really got why we call him Hank after this.
 Spencer and Sam.
 Luke trying his hand out at pole dancing....heehee!!
 He's pretty good at it.
 Quincy giving his Papa sweet kisses.
 The kids found bugs on the sidewalk.
 I don't have the touch to get this kid to sleep....only a handful of people do and Papa is one of them.
 I was trying to be creative on my camera skills.
Another cool shot from the road.

No comments: