Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cookie Cutters and Spencer's first day of 1st grade (July 26th, 2013)

 My boys love getting their hair cut at Cookie Cutters. So before Spencer went to first grade, I caved and took them. They love it!!
 Luke wasn't all that sure about it.
 But the end result was really great.
 I have my good looking boys back. No more shaggies.
 Spencer was accepted into an accelerated learning first grade class in Jordan Ridge Elementary. So since it is also year round school....his first day of school was July 26th. So he actually only had a couple weeks between kindergarten and first grade. But it didn't faze Spencer at all. He was so excited to start first grade. It was an adjustment for sure, to be in school all day now was huge. He loves being able to eat lunch there though. So there were definitely pros and cons, but it only took him a couple days to get the hang of it.
 He loves his new class and his new teacher, Mrs. Stott. If he stays in this school, this will be the same classmates all through elementary and middle school.

No comments: