Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random pictures

This is when we were at the park in St. George. It was so fun and a little chilly with the wind. The park was up on a hill so we got all the wind. The kids didn't care though, they played the whole time. This is a picture of the grown ups chatting while the kids played. Prenny, Dad, Amy (grown ups) with Tessa and Kelsey (little ones)



Spencer posing for mom.


These puzzles were hand made from Grandpa Gorringe way back when. I played with this when I was little. I can't believe the pieces are all there. Well there is one piece missing from each one, for 40 years old, that's hecka good, I'd say. I hope I can keep all our puzzles together in one piece for that long. (I really doubt it, unless I put them up now) So thanks Grandpa for making such sturdy and great puzzles. Generations later and their still making kids smile.



Grandma Woodbury and Lincoln. We love you, Grandma, you're the greatest!!!!




No comments: