Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tribute to......well, you know who you are.

So this is the beginning of a long night of owies. It all started with Spencer hurting his arm on well, I have no idea now, but at the time he was really saying it hurt. Then he said he needed a "scooby dooby" for his arm (code for a scooby doo bandaid). He then went into the hall bathroom and said "oh, yes this will work and out came a long ace bandage. Now this made me laugh out loud since this is a family joke with "she who should not be named". I then proceeded to wrap his arm. And VOILA he was cured!!!!! He said "Oh yes, all better" and then I took it off to have him put it away...BUT NO... he had all sorts of owies after that.
Next was his foot (as you can see). "Oh yes, all better now" he says. (If you haven't noticed, everything Spencer says starts with "oh yes", it's a phase) Then on to the next owie.

His knee. He really was enjoying this (as you can see with each picture). And deep down I was laughing with every wrap thanks to the family joke.


Now this one was a new wrap I've never preformed in all my medical training. I learned it pretty quickly. If you can't tell it's a bum ache. He made sure with every wrap I get the right spot. I won't describe the exact spot of this pain. But I got it eventually. The ace bandage is definetely a cure all. It's an amazing little wrap. Our loved one that I will not name had it right all these years. I should've listened years ago. My bad!!!



Oh. you thought that that was it.....oh no!!! I promise there's a lot more where that came from. This poor kid. I had no idea he was in this much pain. I really should have him looked at. Doesn't he look like he's in extreme agony?!!!! "Oh yes"




No comments: