Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

  • Bulleted ListWe went to a homecoming on Sunday of one of my babysitting kids way back when. I am sooooo old!!! I sat there listening to his talk and all I could think of was this tiny little kid that ran around in a diaper. It's crazy!!! Now he was just one of the eight kids I babysat. All in one family. I started babysitting the family when there was only 3. Then they just kept coming. I love that family and am so glad I'm still in their lives. They are all grown up. The youngest is in High School. WOW!!!
I have to take the pictures BEFORE church because Spencer's hair doesn't stay put. He loves to run his fingers through his hair when he's tired. Then it all goes to pot. SERIOUSLY..... that's why he's so chill in church.....I figured that out pretty quick.....just kidding...please don't turn me in.


This is a pose Lincoln fell asleep in. No joke, he stayed that way all through his nap. His hands stayed together and his knee bent the whole time. It was so cute, I had to grab the camera.


So Spencer does this funny thing when he goes to bed at night. When NORMAL kids go to sleep he crams his stuffed animals between the slants of the crib. Then he goes to sleep. This is probably the third night of him doing it.



Then when I go and get him in the morning this is what I see. He not only puts it in between the slants and the wall before he goes to sleep he then moves them on the other side of the crib. He's such a character!!!




No comments: