Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, April 16, 2009


So I went to wet Spencer's hair to do it "handsome" as he puts it and I wanted to see how it would do standing straight up. I couldn't believe the curl that his hair has. It has grown out a lot since his last haircut and it just went curly when I started to comb it. He must get it from a specific Uncle (I won't name any names but you know who you are, Lamby). He looked like a character from "Grease" when I got done with him. The picture doesn't do it justice.
Aunt Alisa came over to use Grandma Hale's mixer for cookies. She was making sugar cookies for a Primary activity she was having the next day where the kids will decorated them for Easter. Anyways, Spencer had a hay day with pushing down the cookie cutters with Alisa. Thanks for being such a great Aunt with him, Alisa. Spencer just adores you. You are so great with him. He still to this day talks about making "tookies wit Aunt Alissssssaaaaah". "Oh yes, so fun" he says.






My lil' greaser (minus the grease).




No comments: