Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthday celebration @ Grandma & Papa's house


Lincoln had so much cake on him that we transported him to the tub in the tablecloth he ate his cake on.



Prentiss looking fab, as usual!!!
These pictures are out of order, of well
Caden was the last on the pinata to finish it off, he broke that thing wide open.
Spencer's turn on the pinata
McKenna's turn

Kelsey's turn
Tessa's turn
Brenna's turn on the pinata

These were the pathetic cakes I made for the party, they were horrible!!! Joni tried to help me by decorating them. She used her Japanese to write Lincoln's name on the #1 cake. She helped them look good but she couldn't help me on how they tasted, it was terrible.

No comments: