Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Micah came to visit and she also brought her parents along (heeheehee) and Spencer and her had the best time trying on all the costumes we have. They would put one on and model for everybody and then another and another. They had a blast. This is Spencer in his Mickey costume and Micah as a horse. Spencer loves his cousin Micah, as you can see, he wouldn't stop sharing his love.
This is a cute outfit that Jonsie gave Linc for his birthday, it's so cute, thanks Jonsie, it looks great on him.
Lincoln playing PEEK A BOO when he's eating, it's not the funnest when you're trying to feed him, but he finds it a pretty fun game.


Posing for a picture
It's so great that I can get all the kids sweaters out. I have fun dressing them.
I have no idea what he's doing!!! He loves to lay face down for some strange reason.
Lincoln has a thing with getting into all the bottow drawers of Grandma's kitchen.
I love this picture for some reason, it's Spencer giving some brotherly advice to Linc.
These few pictures are more of the costume changes.




Micah got this cute vest and DSC jacket from Joni, they are so cute on her, good job Jonsie, she loved them.


Jason took Spencer out for a little shopping trip, but now I see these pictures I think it was a excuse to take Spencer to see this Star Wars Clonetrooper made entirely out of Legos. Spencer wouldn't stop talking about it all day after that. And now that I think about it, I don't remember Jason coming back with any groceries that day. You know, the reason he had to leave for a while, with Spencer. Hmmmm!!!

1 comment:

Prentiss said...

Hello sweet family! The girls and I are playing catch up tonight and reading your blog and missing you all! Your boys are so handsome and their party looked so fun and was decorated perfect (as usual). Are you coming down any time soon? We love you and miss you all!