Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random pictures from Sept & Oct

These pictures are from our adventures from Sept and the beginning of October. They are so random that I just posted them so you can see.

"Grandma Jason Bowler" as Spencer calls him, we have explained till we were blue in the face that she doesn't have a Jason in her name like his dad and him does, but he doesn't get it.
Grandma Woodbury with Spencer and Charlie.
Linc peeking under the table
This is when we went to eat at Grandma Woodbury's new place. It was great to visit with her.

Spencer with his pal Sam

On Oct 3rd St George had the marathon going on, with all the years we lived there we always were out of town that weekend. So while I was down we went to the finish line to see the AMAZING Prentiss run. She has been running this 26.2 mile race for years now and it was so awesome to see her in the flesh run through the finish line. She is "unbelieveable" as Spencer says. I was shocked how amazing she looked after it was all said and done. It looked as if she hadn't even ran, she wasn't even out of breath or anything, she looked like she could run another 26 miles. It was crazy. It made me feel so out of shape and I was more out of breath just finding her afterwards then she was after running all that. The atmosphere at that finish line was unbelieveable. Everyone who ran had an amazing story behind it. There was people pushing wheelchairs of their loved ones the whole way so they can experience that. One man ran the whole way with a huge American flag on a pole. It was so cool. The feeling was so awesome.
This is little Tessa eating her mom's ice cream that they hand out to all the runners after they go through the finish line and through the tunnel of misters to cool off the runners. She was enjoying it as you can see. She is so cute.
This was a cute picture of Prentiss right after the marathon as Jon was telling her how proud he is of her. It was a cute moment.
Now this is what makes me mad, look how amazing Prentiss looks after she ran 26.2 miles. I couldn't look this good after running 0.2 miles. Prenny you are "phenomenal" (another Spencer saying). But you are!!!
Prentiss' sister ran with her, it was a cool moment when they reached the finish line holding hands. They did so good.
Brenna with Linc
I woke up one morning in St. George to this Princess in my room. She was giving me an awesome wake up call. Can you tell that she also had just woke up?
Jon with the babes watching the "I know you" movie (that what Tessa calls Sleeping Beauty)

This was when we went with Jonsie to Pirate Island Pizza. We had a fun time.
Spencer had a fun time putting his tub letters on Linc. I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

D and C said...

This post made me want to NEVER EVER eat again. Thanks alot Prentis!! LOL!

Cute pictures! Love you guys.