Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cabela's visit

Joni, Mom and I took the kids to Cabela's a couple weeks ago.We had a good time. Spencer loved all the animals and to go the shooting gallery. Mom had never been so we thought we'd go. It's crazy how cool the animal exhibits are.
This was a way cute picture of Jonsie with Linc. He was loving on her the whole night.
He wouldn't have anything to do with me, but with Aunt Joni it was a whole different matter.
He wouldn't stop slipping her the tongue, seriously, he wouldn't stop kissing her. It was more like mauling.
What is Lincoln thinking here? Maybe it's "really mom, another picture".
Spencer was so cute, he was just naming off all the animals, thanks to the Leapster Animal game Grandma & Papa Bowler gave him, he knew them better them me.
Lincoln enjoying his lush ride.
I thought this picture was awesome.

Spencer and Joni looking at the fish exhibit. Those fish were bigger then Spencer. It was crazy.

No comments: