Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 down and an eternity to go!!!!

So we just celebrated our 7th year of being together. It has been so awesome!!! We have experienced a lot of ups and, of course, some downs, but with all that has happened, I have an amazing husband to go through it all with. He has been my rock and my everything. I can't express how much I adore him. I am so lucky that he wanted me to join him in this forever with him. He has been the best friend, the best father, the best example of hard worker, I can ever ask for. As long as we have each other, no obstacle could ever be too big to not overcome. Thank you, honey.....I love you so much!!!

At this time of year, I look at all the blessings I have in my life and I am overcome with emotion. I can't complain.......I thank all of you for being one of those blessings in my life......I love you all so much.

3 comments:

D and C said...

You guys couldn't possibly get ANY cuter. I love you both so much and am so glad you found eachother and created two of the cutest kids I have ever seen.
LOVE YOU BOTH, happy anniversary!

Danielle said...

Congratulations on 7 great years. You guys are seriously so perfect together!

AT said...

happy anniversary! you had to be wonderful to put up with the big J :-)and we are so happy that he has you. hugs...paula