Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some of the things I'm grateful for!!!!!

So this was Thanksgiving at Mom Hale's house this year. We had a great time. Lots of yummy food and fun. We are so blessed to have such an awesome family. So here are the pictures from Thanksgiving 2009!!!!

This picture was so cute. Micah and Spencer loved to play together or lay together (wait that didn't sound right), what I meant was they were pretty close that day. OK nothing I say sounds right so we are moving on....................you all need to get your head out of the gutter.
I'm not going to describe this picture for you, just look at it. Aren't they so cute!!!
Me and my boy!!!
Aren't they just the cutest couple ever!!!
Micah with Kev
This was pre-Hale family pictures. The lead up to. We were waiting for all the rest to join in. We got a really good family picture.....now it only took 10 takes......people messing around in the pictures......that post will come later. It deserves a whole post of it's own. So stay tuned.
Lincoln was being so cute with Jason here. He was just so happy.
See!!!
Ohhhh, so toot (cute)!!!
It is so hard to take a good picture of Brett. He NEVER stops messing around long enough for you to take a picture. Now look at this picture.......I rest my case.
The fam around the table.
Cory was so cute to hold Lincoln
I don't think either one of these kids takes a bad photo.
Spencer idolizes Kevin. Even though "Uncle Kevin was bad" which he says a lot. Kevin likes to throw things in the house, something we aren't suppose to do, right Kevin!!!!
Micah brought these flashlights with her and you knew you were in her club when she let you hold one. It took me a while but eventually I joined the club. Tenille was one of the first.
Alisa and Spencer. He just adores his aunts. Especially this one, apparently I can't do things for Spencer as well as Aunt Alisa when she's around. "No mom, Aunt Alisa do it for me". Yeah, I know I should like it, but it does get me alittle in the heart. Ouch!!! I'm just waiting for the "I want to live with Aunt Alisa", I know it will come someday.
Jason had to work from 7am -1pm this morning. So it worked out perfectly, we ate at 2pm.
Tena and Alisa working in the kitchen where they belong!!!! Just kidding girls, hahahahaha!!! You know, you guys know how to cook, as opposed to me and some other gals, I shall not name names. You know who you are........just kidding, I better move on.
This is a cute picture of Jonsie with Zach.
Bri and Cory holding hands, ahhhh!
Becky, Micah, and Tenille.
These 2 pictures are super cute.
We wish we could've seen all our families this Thanksgiving, but alas, we couldn't. So I want all who aren't in these pictures to know how much we love you and we did miss you tons!!! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving also and know that we were thinking of each and every one of you that day. Because we are truely blessed having you all in our lives. You have touched our hearts in ways you will never know. We are better because of you.....so thank you all for all your love and support. We will never forget all the generosity you have given us in our lives. So thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: